Monday 16 February 2009

Challenge From Simply Sensational Scraps

I received this challenge from Monica and Lorna @ Simply Sensational Scraps,
thanks Ladies, not sure my kids are going to forgive me for this lol.
Go to your Picture folder on your computer, In the 6th folder go to the 6th picture.
Post the picture on your blog and explain it
Pass the challenge on to 6 friends.
Link to them on your blog and let them know they have been challenged.

Well this is a pic of my son Dion when he was just 20 months old, with my daughter Courtney at 4 weeks old, not exactly sure what he had said to her, but it looks like she was trying to say don't shoot lol, by the way they are almost 11yrs old and 9yrs old now.

I pass this challenge onto:-

  • Jaye @ Sparkling Special Designs Here
  • Karla @ Karla's Scraps Here
  • Laurie @ Laurie Made Me Scraps Here
  • Rockin @ Rockin's Ruckus Here
  • Sara @ Saras Scraps Here
  • Doris @ Scraps Dimensions Here

No comments:

Post a Comment