Friday 13 March 2009

Irish Luck

Supplies Needed:
Image of choice, Im using the awesome artwork of Bam Bam which you can purchase here
Scrapkit - FTU - Irish Luck By Bel Vidotti here

Plugins Used:
VM Extravaganza - Transmission here

Ok Lets Go.

Open a new white image 600x600 pixels, open frame 5 from the kit, edit-copy, paste as a new layer, using your magic wand, select inside the frame, Selections-Modify-Expand by 5, Open paper of choice, I used paper 3, Image-Resize 500x500 pixels, edit-copy, paste as a new layer, Selections-Invert, hit delete, Select None. Move this layer below your frame layer, add a dropshadow of choice to your frame, I used 3-3-34-3 Black.

Open image of choice, edit copy, paste as a new layer, position how you prefer, delete any parts that overlap the bottom of your frame, to do this, I duplicated my image layer and moved one below my frame and one above my frame, delete any excess with your eraser tool from the top image layer. Add a dropshadow of choice to the bottom image layer, I used 4-4-50-9.90 Black.

Open tag 4 from the kit, edit-copy, paste as a new layer, Add a slight dropshadow, again I used 3-3-34-3 Black.

Open flower/s of choice, I used flower 5, and resized by 40% edit copy, paste as a new layer, position by the side of your chosen tag, Layers-Duplicate, Image-Mirror, Add a dropshadow of choice to both layers, again I used 3-3-34-3 Black.

"Shift D" to duplicate your tag and layers, close off your white background layer, Layers-Merge-Merge Visible, Back to your original tag, Select your white background layer and paste as a new layer, Adjust-Blur-Gaussian Blur-20.00, Effects-Plugins-VM Extravaganza-Transmission, Default Settings.

Add any other elements of choice from the kit.

Add your name and copyright.

Save as .png or .jpg however you prefer.

I hope you found this tut easy to follow.
I would love to see your results.
Luv Jo.xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment